Visitors and tourists may also find it convenient to purchase the Frankfurt Card, which entitles the holder to numerous advantages.
Where to buy it:
- Tourist Information Office at the main train station (Hauptbahnhof)
- Tourist Information Office RĂ¶merberg
- Frankfurt Airport,Â Hotels & Tours (Terminal 1: hall B)
- Reiseland DB travel agency at the main station, customer care office
- Verkehrsinsel", Hauptwache
- At selected hotels
- Free unlimited travel onÂ all Frankfurt's public transports (RMV -Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund) within the city districts (zone 50) including the Frankfurt International Airport
- 25 % price reduction on the daily city tour
- 50 % price reduction on admission to 20 Frankfurt museums
- 50 % price reductions on admission to the Palmengarten, the Zoological Gardens and the Frankfurt Airport Visitors' Terrace at Terminal 2Â
- 15 % price reduction on admission to Oper Frankfurt (Frankfurt Opera) and Schauspielfrankfurt, with the exception of special performances
- 20 % price reduction on daily river cruises with the cruise line A. Nauheimer Ltd to RĂĽdesheim, Seligenstadt and Aschaffenburg, as well as scheduled Rhine and Moselle river cruises with the KĂ¶ln-DĂĽsseldorfer/Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt cruise lines.
- Free copy of the â€śFrankfurt Welcome" brochure
- Various discounts at participating restaurants, cafĂ©s and bars
- Discounts on certain products at selected participating retail stores
- On the occasion of special events, some legs of navigation may be excluded from the offer, as well as the packages including food tasting.
List of participating museums:
- Archaeological Museum
- House of Bible - World of Discovery
- German Architecture Museum
- German Film Museum
- Cathedral museum
- Explora â€“ Science and Technology museum
- Frankfurt Goethe-House and Goethe-Museum
- Frankfurt Art Association
- Historical Museum Frankfurt - Giersch house- regional art museum
- Icon MuseumÂ Frankfurt, Foundation Dr. Schmidt-Voigt
- Jewish Museum
- Â Museum of World Cultures
- Museum of Applied Art
- MMK Museum of Modern Art
- Museum Giersch
- Museum Judengasse
- Schirn Kunsthalle Frankfurt
- Senckenberg Museum of Natural History
- StĂ¤del Museum
- Struwwelpeter-Museum/Heinrich-Hoffmann Museum
To purchase your card on line go to: Frankfurt Card
Beside the Frankfurt card there are other interesting options available for visitors, for example the Museumsufer-Ticket, a ticket for the museum embankment, which has a validity of 2 days and entitles the holder to free admission to 26 museums in and outside Frankfurt.
Where to buy it:
- In all participating museums
- Information offices
WARNING Should one of the participating museums be closed during the card validity, the card use will be extended in order to permit the visit.
This ticket is designated for visitors who are in Frankfurt to follow a meeting, a congress or an event, giving them free access to all public transports for one day.